Please view calender to make sure dates are available, if they show open, then proceed with reservation form.
Pricing is as follows: Winter rate is $250 a night. Summer $295 night ($49 a night added on holiday weekends), Rent 6 nights and get 7th free. Cleaning Fee $125. Pets, Boat, Bikes, Golf cart and Option checkin/checkout times are addition costs. Lodging taxes always apply. 10.5%, Damage deposit hold placed on a credit card on file is requested on all reservations. (We provide 3 beds max) Please note: sometime the homes have an air-bed or two, but we tell our guests to assume they just need to bring there own mattresses and bedding if needing more sleeping arrangements just to be safe.
1. CANCELLATIONS/DATE CHANGES: If for any reason you need to cancel a confirmed reservation, no refund of previously paid reservation deposits/prepaid rents will be allowed unless we are able to re-book for the same reservation period and price. If we are notified of a cancellation, we will make every effort to rebook the home you have reserved, and we will refund your prepaid rent amounts, based on any alternative revenue received, MINUS A REBOOKING FEE (daily bookings $95, week reservations $195) damage/cleaning will always be refunded. . Any such refunds will only be made once we receive the replacement reservation deposits and/or prepaid rents for your reserved booking period. Damage Deposits, Pet Fees, are fully refundable. If you are concerned, we suggest you take out 'Trip/Vacation’ Insurance.
Should the reserved property be unavailable to rent due to circumstances beyond our control, such as any damage making it unsuitable for occupancy, regardless of the reason, our liability is limited to the return of your deposit and any rental payments made.
Reservation dates can not be changed unless we are able to rebook the nights you reserved, minus a $95 rebooking fee. IF for any reason we could not find a new replacement then we will not be able to give you any refund or credit for the old reservation.
RESERVATIONS: If the reservation is less then 30 days away, Full payment MUST be made with the reservation form. If there are more then 30 days until your arrival a $300 reservation fee will need to be received to reserve the booking. The remaining balance of your rental fee, including the security deposit will be due thirty (30) days prior to your arrival. Payment for your rental cost may be made by personal check if received at least 30 days prior to the beginning of your rental period. There are no refunds for early departures, but if you do please make sure you call us as you leave so we can get cleaning in and you released from liability. If a full balance isn't received 30 days prior to your arrival we will conclude you have canceled the reservation and it will be put back on the market without a refund unless we are able to re-rent the same dates minus a $95 dollar booking fee.
SECURITY/DAMAGE DEPOSIT: Damage deposit must be paid no later then 7 days prior to arrival, Unless we have a credit card on file, then we may opt to only charge if damages are done. The damage deposit is fully refundable, within ten (10) days following the end of your rental period if the premises are left undamaged, no excessive cleaning required, all financial obligations met, and home keys are returned or placed in designated area. Missing keys must for security reasons, result in re-keying of the house with the re-keying expense charged to the renter. Damages are never limited to the deposit, if more damages are done then what's covered by your deposit we will charge your card on file or take necessary steps to have you repair the damages.
Renters are asked to leave dishes clean, bedding left on top of bed and trash taken outside to the garbage receptacle. A portion of this security deposit will be used for cleaning and/or trash removal if your rental home is left excessively dirty or littered, in our sole judgment. If the rental home has sustained damage due to your occupancy, we may take additional time to return your security deposit, pending the establishment of actual cost of such damage.
Cleaning is at 11AM on your designated check-out, so on-time departure is critically important. Please be considerate. $75 an hour unauthorized late checkout. Early AM arrival can sometimes be arranged depending on cleaning company and other guests for an added fee of $95, or a late PM checkout for $95, but must be arranged prior to your stay so we can call cleaning to see if they will even be able to accommodate your needs for the added fees.
When you leave make sure ALL doors and windows are locked and heat turned down to 52 degrees. Your security deposit will be forfeited if you don’t. codes are changed after every client leaves so you are the only one to have access until cleaning comes and checks, responsibility lies with you if the house is vandalized if not left completely locked when you depart. PLEASE call if you have questions!
2. HOME USE: Please check the property and report any damages upon arrival. If we are not notified promptly after arrival you may be held responsible for any damages that are found. We are not responsible for failure of appliances, Hot Tubs or hot water heaters. We will make every effort to have repairs done promptly. There are no refunds for early departures. No Parties, receptions, large gatherings, weddings, or the like allowed in any of the vacation rentals
3. PROPANE: The home has a propane fireplace for your use, please feel free to enjoy but use for sort periods, as propane is very expensive in our area.
4. INVENTORY: Kitchenware is supplied and there is a small supply of toilet paper and soap (bath, laundry & kitchen). Towels and linens are also provided for your convenience. Any missing or damaged property will be charged against your security deposit.
5. TELEVISION: television cable is provided, plus some VHS movies are there for your viewing. Any missing or damaged movies will be charged on your deposit. We make no warranty as to quality or availability of televisions, cable or movies. (or your ability to work remotes)
6. REGULATIONS: Renter must understand that this property is intended to be usedfor vacation purposes only and for the specified number of persons. Property is designed for 6 people, any additional people will cause crowding but we leave the decision up to you. Additional air beds can be provided for larger groups if arrangements are made in advance.
(A.) NOISE: Any loud playing of radios, stereos, television, shouting or boisterous conduct which would disturb the peace and quiet of the neighborhood is prohibited. Please note that sound does magnify across bodies of water. Trails End Lake has a designated quiet time between 9 P.M. and 9 A.M. and authorities enforce it. If you are disruptive of the neighborhood you may be evicted without a refund.
(B.) BURN-BAN: It is your responsibility to check local burn bans and necessary burn permits before you arrive. Also please use common sense by not leaving fires unattended.
(C). FISHING: We ask that you please only catch what you will eat during your stay. Otherwise, please use the catch and release method for your fishing enjoyment. Fishing licenses are required on the lake.
(D). HOT TUBBING: Hot tub is USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. The property owners are not responsible for the Hot Tub use. They are maintained regularly, but some people have different reactions to the chemicals used to maintain them. No one under 18 years of age allowed in Hot Tubs. The hot tub is located on the beach and everyone is required to wash their feet before stepping into the tub, we have problems with people not taking care of getting sand in the tubs. There are feet washes next to the tub, and deposits will not be refunded if we need to drain the tub after your group leaves because of miss use or little care to keep the hot tub clean of sand. There is also a hose provided next the the tub and porch to help.
7. SMOKING: This is a Smoke-Free Residence. Any smoking MUST be done outside away from the doors so that the smoke does not flow back inside. This is very important because many guests as well as the owners are allergic to the smoke.
8. PET POLICY: Dogs are allowed when a ‘Pet Fee’ of $100 is paid prior to arrival (must be prearranged or your damage deposit will not be refunded). Pet fees are never refundable, You must bring your own dog bedding. Dogs are not allowed in bedrooms or on furniture. Your cleaning deposit may also be kept if excessive cleaning is required. Also be courteous and walk around the property and throw any dog poop into a plastic bag and dispose properly. please be cautious about not bring pets that may pee in the house, we dont refund damage deposits if there is any accidents. (many potty trained dogs will pee to “mark” their new territory when they smell other previous dogs)
9. INSURANCE: Owner’s policy does NOT cover renter/guest’s personal property. Tenants shall hold the owner and agent harmless for any and all liability for personal injury and property damage arising from the use and occupancy of the premises. You are responsible for your own safety as well as that of any guests. So Guests shall be responsible for any property damage, accident, death or injury to any person, or loss of property sustained by any person, including loss of money, jewelry, other items or personal property.
10. If you opted for early arrival or late departure: Contact us the night prior to arrival to see if its available, if its not we will refund your fee. (note: we have to arrange to make sure there is no other schedule conflict with other guests & cleaning/maintenance)
*Note: credit/debit and Paypal payments have a 3% processing fee added, amex not excepted.
Create your own unique website with customizable templates.